Our Camp Site Map (finally!)
It gives you the general layout of our campground and site numbers to help you select
your site. This map is hand drawn and not to scale (no kidding!). Our sites are huge
and can fit any size camper or RV.
A few notes:
1. Tent Island sites are for tents and small pop-ups only.
No travel trailers, 5th wheels, or motor homes are allowed on the
Electric is available on a first come, first serve basis.
There is a community water spicket on the island.
All showers and toilet facilities are located on the main campground.
2. #7 thru #12 are creekside sites now available with 30 amp service for travel
3. #13 thru #18 are creekside sites. These sites are for tents only.
No travel trailers, 5th wheels, or motor homes are allowed on these
sites. Each site has a 15 amp plug. Community water spickets are located around the
campground (see map).
4. #19 thru #57 are hook-up sites for campers.
Each site has its own 30 amp plug, gray water disposal, and a well
5. The field Bath House has a mens and womens side with a total of 4 hot
showers and 4 flush toilets. As well as a laundry room and vending machine.
6. The shelters are available for rent for special occassions and/or day use and
are NOT included in any site rental.
7. We can put tents up with the campers, but we cannot put campers on the
'tent only' sites.
8. Some sites are not available due to seasonal campers, as noted below by
These seasonal sites are for 2014 and may become available for 2015, please call to
check on updates or availability for these and other seasonal sites for 2014.
MAP COMING SOON!!